Driving Innovation and Growth
World Bank Group Business Opportunity Fair:
Climate-Smart Energy Solutions
October 29-31, 2019
Multiple Day Event
RSVP - Opens Soon
The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) and the International Finance Institutions (IFI) Liaison Officers Networks invite you to mark your calendars for the World Bank Group’s Business Opportunities Fair from October 29-31, 2019 in Washington, DC. The event will focus on energy and climate-related work at the World Bank Group (WBG). The program will also feature sessions with other IFIs.
The event is designed to allow private sector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with World Bank Group teams responsible for WBG-financed projects;
- Understand project requirements and constraints and considerations/strategies to use when evaluating Bank-financed opportunities;
- Inform WBG staff of capabilities and interests of firms within sector of expertise;
- Create connections through business-to-business meetings with other private sector participants and WBG staff.
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants;
- Multinational corporations;
Please plan on joining us if you wish to:
- Learn about how the WBG works and best practices for how the private sector can engage with the institution on programs in developing countries;
- Understand how projects are initiated and developed;
- Learn about the types of projects that the WBG is financing in the energy sector;
- Identify specific opportunities for your company’s products and services;
- Find out how to stay informed on upcoming priorities, projects, and initiatives of the WBG.
Programming may be refined according to expressions of interest. Space will be limited.
The Private Sector Liaison Network of the World Bank Group is a group of 160 business intermediary organizations in 100 countries around the world working to foster trade and investment between countries with the support of the World Bank Group’s products and services. Private Sector Liaison Offices (PSLOs) facilitate companies’ access to World Bank Group business opportunities, services and knowledge, and act as the voice of the private sector in advising the World Bank Group on how to better engage companies on development issues.
Embassy of Canada
Embassy of Netherlands
Sara Hormigo Carnero
Embassy of Spain
U.S.Department of Commerce
World Bank Group
Austrian Embassy - Comm. Sec.